Here’s another Guest post on TSC which will come very handy to a lot of you curly girls.
A simple way to glam up your beauty is straight, gorgeous, and smooth hair. No matter which era it is, straight and silky hair has always been in trend. They suits all face types, can be styled in various ways and can make you carry that adorable look throughout the day. But chemical treatments and techniques of hair straightening can be damaging to your hair.
Hence, we bring you the best solution to get straight hair!
We offer you with simple home remedies that can straighten up your hair without damaging the hair follicles. So, want to know about these super awesome home remedies? Let’s get started!
- Hot Oil Treatment
Regularly massaging your hair and scalp with hot oil is an effective way to get straight hair. Hot oil penetrates deep into the hair follicles making them hydrated, nourished and smooth. Even this is an excellent way to boost your scalp health.
- Take any oil of your choice, be it coconut, sesame, olive, or almond oil
- Warm the oil for few seconds and then massage your hair and scalp well with the warm oil.
- Now comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb and wrap it in a hot towel for almost half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with shampoo and then let it air dry.
2. Castor Oil Therapy
If you are looking for the best solution to frizzy, rough, and damaged hair, then you must check the castor oil therapy. Castor oil is great to repair damaged hair and fights all sorts of scalp infections with its rich anti-microbial properties.
- You may take 2 tbsps of castor oil and mix it well with 1 tbsp of soyabean oil. Warm the mixture well.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair and massage it well for few minutes so that the oil penetrates deep into your hair.
- After 30 minutes, rinse off with shampoo and comb your hair while it is still wet.
- Now let your hair air dry and repeat this process to get straight and smooth hair.
3. Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe Vera is an herbal extract that is enriched with numerous rich ingredients useful to maintain healthy and straight hair. This herb is enriched with enzymes, amino acids, and water that ensures your hair is straight, soft, and smooth. Aloe Vera is suitable for all hair types and keeps your hair moisturized for a longer time period.
- You may take olive oil or coconut oil and mix Aloe Vera gel with it.
- Take the mixture and apply it to your hair as well as your scalp. Make sure you apply gentle strokes.
- Now cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mixture set on your hair for two hours.
- After this, you may wash your hair with shampoo.
4. Raw Milk
Raw milk has excellent moisturizing properties and is a wonderful solution to straighten the hair. You can apply a raw milk mask to straighten hair and ensures that your hair does not get damaged. Milk contains high levels of proteins, which is essential to make hair shaft frizz free and smooth. The raw milk mask is excellent for dry hair.
Take ½ cup of raw milk and mix it with some water. You can take this mixture and store it in an empty bottle.
You may apply the mixture to your hair and comb them well to remove all the hair tangles. Now spray the mixture on your entire hair.
Comb the hair again and then wash it well with a shampoo. If required then you can follow shampooing your hair with a conditioner.
5. Coconut Milk
If you are searching for a powerful product that can moisturize your hair deeply, then you may use coconut milk. This milk possesses excellent moisturizing property that can add great luster and sheen to your hair. Coconut milk holds high contents of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. Applying this mixture to your hair and scalp will keep your scalp infection free.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk and add the juice of 1 fresh lemon to it.
- Stir the mixture well and refrigerate it in order to create a creamy layer on top of your hair.
- Apply the mixture to the hair as well as on scalp.
- Take a shower cap and cover your hair. After 30 minutes you can rinse the mixture well with shampoo.
- Comb your hair gently and let it dry.
- Soon after numerous applications, you will get naturally straight and smooth hair.
6. Olive Oil and Eggs
Eggs play a crucial role in making your hair shinier, stronger, and straighter. When olive oil is mixed with eggs, then this can keep your hair well-nourished and moisturized. When both two ingredients are mixed together then you get an excellent mixture that will keep your hair naturally straight and long.
You may take 2 eggs and beat them properly. Also, you may add 4 tbsps of olive oil to the eggs.
Now mix the two ingredients well and apply the mixture to your scalp and hair.
After applying the mixture you may comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
Wear a shower cap and let the mixture rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
You may then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Let your hair air dry and soon you will notice much straighter, smoother, and softer hair.
Tips for Straight Hair
Besides following these remedies you may consider these tips to get straight hair.
- Olive oil and eggs are great to straighten all types of hair.
- Fuller’s earth is an excellent ingredient with cleaning property preventing frizzy hair without damage.
- You can also use Apple Cider Vinegar to maintain the pH balance of your hair.
- Beer is enriched with vitamins and proteins ideal to enhance hair texture and growth.
- Regular conditioning makes your hair frizz free and straighten.
These home remedies deliver excellent results when applied regularly. They make take more time than the chemical products in order to show adequate results, but the results obtained are much more lasting and natural.
Author Bio :
Yuan Chen is a Manager at T1Hairs- Online Hair Extension Company. He has more than 6 years of experience in Hairdressing Industry and has a good reputation in this field and have a vast knowledge of straight hair.
For any queries or suggestions drop me a mail at email@example.com or just find me on Instagram @thestylechair
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤
The Style Chair
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organisations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.