This year I decided to celebrate style on my birthday. So here I am dedicating a Blogpost to some signature TSC things.
Style isn’t just about being Glamorous. Style is about personalizing a garment or an accessory and letting it tell a story of your personal style.
Let’s say- “Outfits speak louder than words.”
- TSC is all about unique accessories. Just like this vest belt.
- For those dressed up feels, TSC considers Heels a must. If you have a minute in hand & had to change something about a casual look then the first option would be to throw on heels.
- Most of you might even know this but let’s state it here nonetheless. TSC’s closet is full of Zara and Koovs. Zara is raided once in three months at least and online shopping is almost like a fortnight thing.
- As much as we love experimenting with clothes, colors, cuts, prints and fabrics. A forever love at TSC will always be Basics and this post is exactly a portrayal of this love.
- I am slightly blind. So apart from people usually considering me to be a snob, I actually might not acknowledge you at a distance because maybe I genuinely didn’t see you (yes, this happens a lot). I embrace my blindness in style with 6 pairs of spectacles, all of which is presently in use and a pair or two extra just lying around.
- Let’s finally admit it, I am a sucker for brands and I love my little treasure trove of luxurious pieces and a part of this is to be blamed on my uber stylish mother.
- TSC’s shoots with Kruthika Pillai are not just splendid with the results but are also fun and there is a two year strong rapport (where we both have grown in our fields) that seems to be getting stronger with every year passing by.
- #TSCgetsFit is the current obsession. However it’s really difficult to get those abs without dieting but a very conscious and dedicated effort is being put into being fit after a rather lazy past two years.
- I am a total lipstick addict and at TSC we love experimenting with all kinds of lip colors and trends despite friends making fun of me and calling me blueberry sometimes or miss chamko. In all meaning I am what is called a lipstick addict and No, I don’t purposely wear lipstick to them gym (it’s just that my lipsticks last me that long). At TSC we love playing around with all kinds of lip shades and trends (despite being called funny names by my friends when I wear bordeaux colors or especially my blue lipstick).
- Lastly, for all of you who didn’t know I am 28years old now and for once when someone asks me ‘How do you feel?’, instead of giving them the look like- obviously nothing has changed. I have to say I finally feel like a grown up! This year I didn’t even buy a specific birthday outfit. We have stopped doing all those silly things and grown out of it. The only really exciting things about birthdays now are- being able to spend time with all your close ones all together ❤
- A Fun Fact: for quite a few years I have bought my birthday gifts a lot in advance. But this year I shall actually go shop on my birthday, which is a first.
With the knit top and Clogs, this look can be ideal for the Indian fall. Or even as a look that can be worn with an overcoat or trench coat in the winters. This look is perfect!
Knit Top- Zara
Pants, Belt, Shoes- Koovs.com
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Bag- Michael Kors
Right now on my birthday I am sure to make myself have a fabulous day because we all need to make ourselves feel special guilt-free for a whole day. Which probably means time with my family (of course the friends who are close enough to be called ‘family’), relaxing at a spa, eating some good food and of course- shopping! I’m sure my Instagram Stories will give you real time insights
I hope you all loved this post and this insight into myself and TSC. If you liked me in this basic look and love basics yourself make sure to leave a comment below❤️
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤
The Style Chair
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organisations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.