New Season, New Trends! Whether its about summer clothes, accessories, hair, makeup; trends keep changing with the changing season. There is so much to look forward to with every season. Summer trends bring in a new burst of colours that are totally different from the winter hues. It’s these seasonal changes that actually make fashion so much of fun.
Summer Fashion has been much spoken about on The Style Chair Blog and on my Instragram, its time to talk about Summer Nail Trends. While we swear by darker hues in the winters I literally ditch all of those dark colours for brighter colours & pinks become my go-to nail polish colours.
“Any girl can wear a great outfit, but it is her nails that make a statement” -Tammy Taylor
So, here are the Five Ways to ‘Nail’ the Summers, according to TSC-
- Florals: while floral print is the favourite pick for the summers when it comes to clothes, its the same when it comes to the nails too. Abstract floral print, digital floral prints or even hand painted flowers. So get creative and try some Floral nail art at home this weekend.
- Pastel Colours: Subdued versions of green, blues, lilac and peach coloured nail polsihs look summer perfect and delicate on the fingers. The trendiest pastel shade this season is Blush pink! Its all over and its a must-have Nail polish this season.
- Chrome Nails: The biggest trend in 2017 has been the chrome nails. From rose gold shades to shades of teal, chrome nails have become big in a plethora of colours. Literally every nail brand is coming up with their own chrome or metallic nail polish range.
- Hint of Glitter: How about a nude coloured nail polish and a glitter french tip! Personally I feel too much of glitter in the summers looks OTT. A hint of shimmer or glitter is always a good idea. Even the accent nail is still going strong, although its been a while that the accent nail trend has been around, but its still a favourite for a lot of girls.
- Tropical Colours: Bright tropical shades are just what define summers. As the summers hit in we see the yellows and oranges come out and they are the perfect nail polish shades to adorn in the summers. Bright coral colours are also a great choice for the summers.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this website is protected by copyright. No portion of this website may be copied or replicated in any form without the written consent of the website owner.
Earlier it was quite difficult to find all the pretty nail colours under one roof. Or then you have lazy people like me who wouldn’t want to travel all the way for just a polish or two! These days anyway the best way to shop is on the Online Shopping site for women, you can find a plethora of nail polish options all just in one place.
“Nails are not about being noticed, they are about being remembered” -Tammy Taylor
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organisations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.