Makeup is ever evolving with new products and techniques. Being a MUA I make sure to be be updated on all the new happenings in the Makeup Industry.
The latest makeup addiction is highlighting and contouring. Today’s tutorial isn’t really a contouring technique but yet gives the face a chiseled look and highlights the face too.
Flawless skin is what every girl wishes for and Face Baking is the ultimate secret to flawless makeup 😍
So, What is Face Baking?
Face baking is a Makeup Technique for Flawless looking makeup that doesn’t crease up and makes the skin look absolutely smooth, giving it a highlighted look.
The baking part comes in when you let translucent powder sit on your face for 10 minutes. The heat of your skin helps the powder set your base foundation and concealer.
A lot of celebrities are using this makeup technique for that flawless skin look.
Products for Face Baking?
For Face Baking you need the following products (apart from foundation):
Have attached images of the products I’ve used for the tutorial!
Under Eye Cream
Pressed/ Compact Powder
How do we do Face Baking?
- The first step to Face baking is to Hydrate the under-eye! This reduces the appearance of lines and acts like a filler. The skin under the eye looks more smooth (Find out a new fact about under eye skin in the video tutorial).
- Apply concealer under eye and other parts of the face where you would normally apply a highlighter. Like- under the cheekbone and little of the chin.
- Blend the concealer really well to give it a seamless look. Here’s where the beauty blender becomes your best friend.
- Again Re-apply concealer and blend.
- Now comes the main step! Apply the translucent powder on the parts where the concealer was applied.
Bake. Bake. Bake. Leave on the translucent powder for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes dust off the excess & Hello Flawless skin (another important finishing tip given in the video tutorial)
Now, Watch the Tutorial to really see How Face Baking is done⬇
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel- The Style Chair & don’t forget to leave a comment. Go on Watch & Share the Video with all your makeup addict friends 🙂
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤