“No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy”
While all of you are busy with all the Diwali cleaning or deciding your desi wear here is a welcome change for you- The Sexy Suit!
At The Style Chair you have read about jumpsuits & even playsuits, so this time it’s time to bring out another one from the family of suits! The Fitted Jumpsuit or as I call it ‘The Bodysuit’
Let’s say hello to the sexy one of the ‘suits’.
A fitted jumpsuit is one that you can wear to a party for sure but definitely not as daily wear!
What makes a Bodysuit/ Fitted Jumpsuit sexy?
- It’s all about the fit. Fitted outfits for me always look sexy & definitely bring out the curves. For a more slimming effect choose darker colours.
- Fitted jumpsuits make you seem taller. And we all know tall is sexy. Why else do we have all the long legs on ramp 😉
- A single coloured outfit gives a slimming effect to the body.
So, not all fitted jumpsuits necessarily be sexy! You guys have got to know certain styles that really work well for the body-
The halter neck or in-cut is what is making the shoulders look in shape. Secondly, the dark colour of the outfit is what is making it so slimming!
How to Style a Bodysuit?
- Throw in a belt to give a different look to the same jumpsuit.
- Wear just a long chain with a solid coloured bodysuit.
- Since a Bodysuit is a party piece team it up with stilettos or even wedge heels. Platform heels & block heels too look perfectly great with fitted jumpsuits.
“I’m not trying to be sexy. It’s my way of expressing myself when I move around.”
Photography by Kruthika Pillai ❤ I just asked her vaguely to get me a white-ish background & at 8am yet she managed to do so!
Hair & Makeup by Me (credits of being a Hairstylist & a Makeup Artist)
Fitted Jumpsuit- StalkBuyLove
Cuff- Chic Accessorieser
Heels & Clutch- Forever New
Hope you liked the post? Do comment & let me know 🙂 For any queries or styling assistance mail me on email@example.com
Wishing all my lovely readers a Happy Diwali may the light within you shine through 🙂
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤