The Style Chair loves coming to your rescue whenever it comes to fashion dilemmas!
This time around I’m going to help you Get Dressed For a Formal Do In Style ❤
Whether a formal dinner with friends, offcie party or even a dinner with your family or his 😉 The Style Chair has you all covered.
So get ready to play Formal Fashionista 😀
So let’s talk about what to stay clear of while dressing for a Formal Do!
- No Bold prints.
- No bright colours.
- No funky heels.
- Not too much skin show.
- No messy hair.
Yet being left with a plethora of options. Lets make it simple here! Here are a list of Must-Do’s for a Formal Do 😉
- Stick to the basics (blacks & whites)
- Play with Stripes.
- Pencil fit skirt or dress.
- Straight fit or A-line attires (cut out the drapes & flares)
- Classic Footwear- Court shoes, kitten heels, pumps, pointed toe heels.
- Natural makeup. If you wany to play it up with the makeup then stick to enhancing either the eyes & playing down the cheeks & lips Or bright lips & playing down the cheeks & eyes.
- Perfect winged eyeliner never fails to impress.
- Sleek updos, pouff or even a sleek ponytail looks ultra classy.
- Accessories to minimal.
Have a look at how I’ve played up with all these fashion pointers from above & If you like the look leave a comment below 🙂
Photography Courtesy- Akhil Sharma
Skirt- Busy Bee Boutique
Heels- Steve Madden
Earings- Maithali Kabre
Stay tuned on all my social media handles for all kinds of fashion, beauty & lifestyle updates. For directly contacting me mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤