Hello Hello lovely readers 😀
I’m Back & I’m really excited! like how after a break you get back to work with a lot more zeal.
I had an absolutely amazing time traveling around Belgium & Amsterdam. I’m sure you all will get to see glimpses of it on TSC in future (incase you haven’t already seen the updates on my Facebook Page)
I love travelling not only for exploring cities but also for all my fashion & makeup buys!
I mean who doesn’t love makeup & big brands! Right?
Here’s a look at my Luxe Makeup Haul during this holiday!
My favourite buy from this was the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup (Foundation) because it came to me as a complete surprise. I actually hadn’t heard about this product myself or hadn’t even come across it in my research. I purely went with the makeup artists word at Clinique who suggested me this. I had a Chanel or Dior Foundation in mind but looking at Clinique’s range & all the different foundations (based on different skin types) that they had to offer I was floored & immediately decided to try out a Clinique Foundation 🙂
I was still having after thoughts (which normally often happes when I buy something new), So the first thing I did was to go back & use it. To my surprise I was mightily pleased.
For a peak into the before & after of the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions on my skin check out the tutorial at the end of the post!
My experience with the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions-
- A pea sized drop of the Anti Blemish Solution is all I needed to cover a normal sized face like mine.
- The smooth texture of the foundation just glided on my skin.
- There was a complete matte look all over the face & a pretty good coverage.
- Didn’t feel the need to use a concealer or to even conceal the under eye.
Do you also have oily skin? Is your skin acne prone? Do you feel applying too much makeup makes your skin more prone to break-outs?
Well it isn’t just you! I feel the same too & that’s why Im here to share my Eureka kind of moment :p
Why you need to get your hands on the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions!
- The Anti Blemish Solutions (liquid makeup) not only covers up the blemishes but even avoids any new break-outs.
- Because of its light weight texture it could be used even as a daily wear foundation.
- It actually blended quite well on my Indian skintone & didn’t look white-ish or anything. Convinced that the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions will suit Indian skin tones well!
- Compact packaging making it travel friendly. Well sealed packaging avoids any leakages too.
For a 30ml bottle (that looks quite simple) it might seem a little highly priced at INR 2000 approx. or 25€ . But if you’re priority is quality (& thats how it should be especially with your skin) you have got to get this one.
Take a look at this Day Makeup look with a perfect winged eyeliner that I did during my holiday & ofcourse I’ve used the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions! So you can also see the results of the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions.
If you yet eyeing the rest of my Luxe Makeup buys then stay tuned because a lot of Reviews shall be coming your way soon 🙂 But don’t kill me if you end up with a long wish list soon 😉
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤