Spring season is all about blooming & blossoms 😀 When it comes to fashion & beauty shouldn’t our looks reflect the same?
Spring Makeup is all about a fresh look with a peachy glow, pink hues, pastel colours, bright lips & especially defined eyeliner (as per Harpers Bazaar’s spring makeup trends 2015)
I generally don’t use too much makeup on a regular basis unless & until Im going out in the night!
But after doing this fresh Spring makeup look I seem to be in love with the peachy-pink glow. My favourite part especially is the delicate & fresh eye makeup ❤ Makes me want to carry off this look Everyday!!!!!!
Have a look 🙂
Here’s the Step by Step Tutorial 😀
After finishing the base make-up & contouring. Start with the Eye Makeup.
- For a pastel look using a cream eyeshadow for the eyelid!
- Apply a peachy-pink eyeshadow (with a small shadow brush) on the crease line. You can even mix two eyeshadows shades & apply 🙂
- To soften the effect of the peach for a blended look use a blending brush on the crease line.
- For a delicate defined eyeliner. Make sure to line the eyes thin to thick (from inner to outer corner) & Wing it 😉
- Line the lower lash-line with the same peachy-pink eyeshadow used for the crease line.
- Mascara & Voila!
- Glide on any of your favourite summer lippy & you are All done. If you missed TSC’s post on summer lipsticks, check out- Summer Lips Decoded!
Now Click some selfies & send them to me 😉
For colourful kind of makeup looks its essential to have a makeup palette that has atleast 20 different eyeshadow shades to play around with. So, for all of you who are have been wondering what eye shadow palettes to buy! I have some real good options for palettes that aren’t exorbitant & yet have a wide variety of shades 🙂
Check out BH cosmetics, Motive Cosmetics, E.L.F. Cosmetics online on their own website or even Amazon.in
Facebook The Style Chair
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤