We are in the 10th edition of the ICC World Cup that’s being played in Australia. While everyone is talking about the international team performances & crickets performances, I’m going to be talking of the Men’s Fashion at the World Cup or how the World Cup influences Men’s Fashion in India.
The first thing without a second thought that comes to our mind when we think of Cricket & Fashion is BLUE. Yes we all bleed blue not because we are aliens but because that’s the colour of our cricket team.
It’s quite sunny in Australia & so is it getting warm here in India. Our men in blue truly look dapper when on the green pitch under the sunlight ❤
Decoding Men’s Clothing for the World Cup.
- Hardcore cricket fans love sporting the Indian cricket team tee shirt itself! Blue looks spectacular on Indian skin tone & everyone can make a fashion statement with Blue along with rooting for India.
- If you would rather make a statement with a tee that you can wear at any other time of the year then pick up a Blue Polo neck t-shirt. Its smart & sporty 😀 Happened to see some good Polo neck t-shirts on AskMe Bazaar.
- White pants or even light coloured denims make quite a statement with a Blue.
If not blue even a white coloured polo neck t-shirt makes quite a statement with denims.
- Camel coloured Chinos give an uber style look with a polo neck t-shirt. When the temperatures rises is when the shorts come out, especially if you are spectating a match in the stadium itself! Long shorts in white, beige & camel colour look quite sporty & are comfortably breathable for the summers.
Men’s looks are very high on accessories like watches, sunglasses & caps because That’s where the unique touch gets added.
- In sync with the sporty look a digital or chronograph watch are absolutely apt for the occasion. A G-shock kind of watch is the perfect example.
- These days the reflective & wayfarer sunglasses are trending!
- For footwear, moccasins & loafers are perfect for a semi-formal look. Whereas canvas shoes would be apt for a sporty look keeping this sporting season in mind.
- To keep the head cool in style try on the Panama hat for a classy look or the beret for a semi-formal look & a baseball cap for that sporty look 🙂
If you want to funk up your look why not try some blue hair chalk for your hair too 😉
This simple style break down is going to make sure that Men are all Sporty & Fashionable this ICC World Cup Season & with ease.
Pictures courtesy- Mr. Google!
If you liked my first post on Men’s Clothing leave in your comments below & show some love!
Be Yourself & Shine On<3