Now that we are Already into the second month of the year! I’m sure obsessive planners & avid travellers like me have their travel ideas all laid out already for the year!
Last year was very big on travel for me and I am hoping that 2015 ends up being the same too ❤
As much as I would love to start blogging about travel, for now I shall stick to my forte- Fashion & Style 🙂
We have alot of things in our closets that are purely used only while travelling! So, this time around I decided to get myself a back pack as an addition to my travel goodies.
(Something I shouldve owned years back!) So, at 25 if you decide to get yourself a backpack
you have to get something that behoves your Style And Age!
Well I didn’t only find myself the perfect backpack but inturn Ladies I have discovered a fabulous online shopping website for all kinds of handbags.
Toteteca has bags for all ages & likings. The best part about Toteteca
is that you can customize your bags
😀 Choose your own colour combinations for your bag & the cherry on the cake is that your bags come with a monogram which becomes your absolute stamp of uniqueness
Their customer service too is very helpful & warm! Gives you that special feel 🙂
Travelling is pure love but transiting between destinations can be a little taxing! Here are five tips to planning ‘What to Wear’ while transiting between destinations.
- Always carry a jacket/ throw/ shawl because the air conditioning at some airports can really be freezing (unlike some of our domestic airports :p)
- Wear comfortable footwear that can be easily removed. Especially without laces or even open shoes as they help the feet breath. Also if you all didnt know sitting for long hours in flight actually leads to swollen feet, which makes it difficult to wear your closed shoes after! Flip flops, Flats & peep toes are other good options while travelling.
- Don’t wear skin tight clothes in which you cant twist & turn! While traveling just be comfortable. For a crazy girl like me my clothes always have to be comfortable to allow me to do mad things :p
- Carry a travel tote or even a backpack on person (like mine) to be able to fit in documents & other beauty essentials to keep you fresh through long journeys 🙂
- Go minimal with your accessories & makeup. Key to travel dressing!
Turtle neck top- Promod
White zipper pants & quilted jacket- ZARA
Peep toe flats- Charles & Keith
Bracelet- XOXO Accessories
Earings- Aldo Accessories.
Plan your travel for the year. Broaden your horizons, Discover new places, new cuisines, new people & new fashion
😉 For more on travel accessories & tips check out an earlier post on TSC Pack it Right & Light
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤