This post has happened only because I got up one morning thinking I wanted to look like a model out of a Burberry Look book!
From the Burberry print scarf, to tones from the Burberry colour palette & even to the make-up explains ‘Burberry-fied’.
The oldest & most classic example of plaid or the tartan pattern, especially associating with a luxury brand is the Iconic Burberry Print ❤
My all time favourites are always classic colours & with this classic print I knew I couldn’t go wrong! So I’ve used the colours from my Horseferry Burberry print scarf & incorporated it into my outfit!
This post has also been very exciting for me because I finally own an Overcoat & this is the first look of it ❤
Overcoat & Pants- ZARA
Boots- Deichmann &
Hair Bow- H&M
Other inspirations from this post would be-
- How to wear a trench coat/ overcoat,
- How to style the burberry print (team this outfit even with knee length boots or even pointed beige/ black heels) &
- How to do earthy toned makeup!
Make-up Break up-
Earthy makeup look & a winter favourite colour- Maroon
- Flawless base make-up with MAC Studio finish concealer & Studio fix powder.
- Contouring for the chiselled look on the cheek bones & peach toned blush on the apples of the cheek.
- Eye Makeup– Line the lower & upper waterline (inside the eye) with black kohl. Dark Brown gel eyeliner for the upperlid & gold eyeliner pencil for the lower lashline.
- Oxblood Lipstick by Maybelline 14hr stay called ‘Enduring Ruby’.
Me enjoying the sights of Prague in this outfit 😀
P.S. When in Europe a must visit for footwear is Deichmann.
All you Pinterest lovers follow me on Pinterest– Aleena Mackar
Follow The Style Chair for automatic updates. Click on the FOLLOW button at the bottom of this post 🙂
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤