An Entangled Affair we all Love ❤ Scarves ❤
If you all Already Don’t know- I Love Accessories. Accessories can Just Transform an Outfit 😀
Scarves are an Evergreen Accessory, Not only are they all about Fashion but have been a Part of a lot of Uniforms for like the Scouts, Sailors, Stewardesses & many more.
Scarves Spell Class, Chic, Style & Somewhere have that little Vintage touch to it with The Hollywood Stars majorly Flaunting Scarves in the 60’s.
The Reason I Love Short Scarves is that they are So Light, Yet make a Big Statement & Ofcourse, can be Worn in Any Season 🙂
Once I had this Knotted Scarf on I Felt like Some like some Hottie out at Sea :p Well Cruise being Far-featched I’m not even close to the sea! So decided to Cruise in my Car & that’s How this Blog post was Shot 🙂
Major Credits to The Style Chair’s Brand New Accomplice The D3200 ❤
If you too want to wear the Scarf the way I’ve worn then, these are the Few Simple Steps to the Knotted Scarf!
- Spread the Scarf on a Flat Surface.
- Join two opposite ends of the scarf to Make a Triangle.
- From the Base of the Triangle start Folding towards the Tip of the Triangle.
- Keep Folding with each fold being about an Inch wide.
- Continue the same.
- Make sure to Fold the scarf till the tip isn’t rolled in. Now, Tie a Simple Knot with it around your neck. Voila!
Keep it Stylish, Keep it Unique 😉
A little birdie tells me you are Crushing on my Red Lipstick in this Post, So Stay Tuned for its Review coming up Super Soon …