The Festive Season is around the Corner. Everyone’s planning their attire whether its for Dandiya Night or Durga Puja!
Why not Plan your Hair & Make-up too 🙂
Style Chair is here Specially to your Rescue.
Dandiya Night is All about Dance & Fun, So the Hairstyles I’m going to show absolutely reflect the same!
Front French Braid
- Take your Parting on either side, Leaving 2-3 inches from the Hairline. Pony the rest of the hair.
- Take a Triangular section at the parting & Divide into Three.
- Plait the Strands once, then Plait it Adding Strands to the Front & Back Strands of the Plait respectively! Centre strand remaining Constant.
- Keeping the Plait Flat to the Scalp, Continue the same Uptil the Ear. After the ear (there wont be strands to add from the sides) Plait normally & Tie Up!
- Take the Plait under the Pony & Pin! Or Wrap around the pony from Under it.
- Voila! A Quick, Simple & Fun Hair-Do is Ready 🙂
Glam Version- French Braid Bun
- After Step 5 of the Last style, Plait the Pony.
- Make the Plait lil Messy by Pinching out the Strands a little from the plait.
- Coil the plait around with its ends tucked in. Secure with ‘U’ Pins.
- There you have a Chic yet playful bun.
Accessorize with Hair Beads
So If you want your Hair to be absolutely Fuss Free then you are in for a Treat…
The Twisted Fish Tail
- Crown Section- Make 5 Twists (one in the centre & two on each side) and Pin them each up.
- Bringing the Hair to One side, Divide them into Two calling them ‘A’ & ‘B’.
- Take a Thin Strand from the Outer side of A, Cross over & Add to B.
- Take a Thin Strand now from the outer side of B, Cross over & Add to A.
- Accessorize the Twists with beads.
- All Set, Flaunt It!
Without the Right Acessories A Look can never be Complete…
Oxidised Jewellery (incidently bought in Rajasthan years back) is what I’ve used for this Look to tone down my already Jazzy Corset 😉
Now! For the real Colour to the Look- The Make-Up 😀
I opted for Majenta Lips with Shimmery Blue Contoured Eye Makeup.
For the Makeup of this Look, Watch my YouTube Video by Clicking→ HERE
P.S. You can use any other Bright/ Light Colour for the Eye Makeup & use Gold Tones instead Of Silver. Experiment, Have Fun 🙂
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel- THE STYLE CHAIR
Follow me on Twitter @miss_chopchop
For further Queries feel free to mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
I have something Interseting Planned for Durga puja as well 😀
Coming Up Soon …